After the successful completion of the trainings program and passing of a written test the successful participants who fulfil also all other criteria will be admitted to the Certification hearing. The Certification Hearing will be done by experts from Incite GmbH and the certificates issues do the successful applicants.
The International Certificate of Certified Management Consultant is issued by Incite, the Certification Body of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber and the Global Institute of Certified Management Consultants (CMC-GI).
The criteria for the admission to the Hearing are:
- The candidates are part of a Consulting Company or self-employed consultants or work as in-house consultants
- Candidates have at least 3 years of proven consulting experience
- Candidates must provide at least 2-3 reference projects with reference letters from customers
- Candidates must have a University degree in economics, law, IT and other related management fields
- Candidates must have a Good knowledge of English (intermediate - advanced)
- Candidates must give a proof of published essays, performed trainings, presentations or university lectures
- Candidates must have good computer skills (including MS Office)
- Attendance of the entire trainings course is an asset
Assessment Questionnaire: Assessment Link
Study Tour Survey: Study Tour Assessment